Dear Lovely Reader,
Thank you Chryztyners for your including me in your list of bloggers to recognize! It’s always a pleasure and an honor to be recognized by a fellow blogger. This is so awesome! Please check out her blog when you can!
Of course, there are rules to receiving this nomination. Here they go:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them & provide the link to the post you created.
My blog started because I was a newbie. I still am. I started writing about my attempts to make myself look glamourous due to working as an actress. A makeup artist advised that part of my job as an actor was to learn how to put makeup on. I was a late bloomer on the makeup scene. And a look at YouTube to figure out how to start hooked me in. It’s been an educational and fun ride ever since and I’m meeting people I never would have met before. It’s been awesome.
Two pieces of advice for bloggers — don’t worry about the look of your blog and write about what interests you. Some blogs layouts I’m pretty envious of and I go, wow, how can I get there when will I get there. But if you can relax and focus on you and write from your heart, you can’t go wrong. The people will find you and you will eventually put the pieces together on the aesthetics. What counts is your voice.
Here’s my list of those I’d like to nominate – only 15 — sheesh, I’d add several more!