Dear Lovely Reader,
We’ve reached the midway point of summer! July in the USA! My Fourth was low-key; I watched the rehearsal fireworks from my window and ooh’d and ahh’d with the rest of New York City. So beautiful! The fireworks were gorgeous and the weather was perfect.
Today I received my H2BAR for July! The theme? Shine Bright, Redheads!
Let’s see what’s within:
Paul Mitchell Ultimate Repair Triple Rescue Line @ PaulMitchellUS $32.00 US value. “Redhead friendly selection to cleanse, condition, repair and protect. Works to keep red hair (natural and ‘by choice’) vibrant. Paraben free, color safe and suitable for vegan. Bonus: the Triple Rescue is SPF for the hair!
- Medusa’s Makeup Witch Lash Mascara “Black Noir” @Medusas_Makeup, $12.00 value. For those with lighter lashes, mascara is your best friend. I am loving the brush nib, it’s very pointy and the mascara container and wand itself are full-size. What I found particularly eye-catching is the symbol of the flying witch on a broomstick amongst the stars. For redheads, and knowing the American history, this was interesting. A sense of empowerment, not irony.
- Kleenex Facial Cleaning Wipes @Kleenex, $5.00 value. Whether out and about or just wanting to refresh your face, these are part of your summer refreshment!
- TriDerma Facial Redness Cleanser @TriDerma, $20.00 value. Want your redhead or sensitive skin to feel extra clean without the irritation? This creamy cleanser gently cleans and calms red, irritated or sensitive skin with proven healing ingredients, soothing botanicals and anti-inflammatory properties.
- pureSOL Konjac Sponge @puresolbeauty, $8.00 value. This sponge gently exfoliates while deep cleaning and removing any toxins and impurities, leaving you with a radiant complexion. Great for extra sensitive, redhead skin. Also included, the easy to hang suction hook. Perfect for hanging in a well ventilated space so it’s dry and ready for you to use the following day.
- Kelapo Coconut Oil Packet @kelopococonut, $2.00 value. Each packet measures one tablespoon, enough oil for spreading, sauteing, smoothies. Travel size for convenience. Also, go beyond by using it to moisturize skin, red hair, and face.
Everything is perfect for summer in NYC! Can’t wait to dive in and try them all!