Dear Lovely Reader,
Oh my oh my oh my! One of my favorite boxes (and the only beauty box dedicated to redheads!) arrived today! YAY! I couldn’t wait to find out what was inside and what the theme would be.
The theme: A Redhead’s Vacation Essentials…and all products are cruelty-free too! Oooh! I’m always looking for something to take care of my hair.
- Evolue Beauty, CLEAR by Jean Sen ($15.00 value) – This has a blend of 12 herbs as well as organic biodynamic alcohol that helps to get rid of a face blemish more quickly. Dip the applicator or cotton swab into CLEAR and apply to the spot, hold for 30 seconds and done.
- Damone Roberts AM PM 30 day supply ($75.00 value) – It’s a two step system for day and a two step system for night. Day has the facial cleanser and moisturizer and Night has makeup remover and moisturizing night cream. I’m in!
- BlissKiss Simply Pure Hydrating Oil Pen ($7.00 value) – “Liquid gold” for your cuticles/nails.
- Invisibobble ($2.00 value) – Allows red hair to be held strongly in the ponytail without feeling too tight or leaving a lump.
- Luseta Beauty Volume Reviving Dry Shampoo ($7.00 value travel size) – self explanatory
- Nunzio Hair Sheets ($2.00 value) – Cut frizz immediately! Apply at hairline and directly onto flyaways. Enriched with coconut oil for shine. A conditioning treat for red hair.
- Lotus RX Shampoo & Conditioner ($10.00 value travel set) – Sulfate, salt and paraben free, gives a hydrating conditioning and soothing result. Chamomile and and nettle work together to reduce redness, itching and inflammation.
- Egyptian Magic ($2.00 value) – A travel must for redheads! A cut, sunburn, rash? Or want extra moisture for face/body? Use this!
The box came with discount codes for certain products showcased above should I choose to buy the full size versions.
OOOO-WEEEEE! Can’t wait to dive in and try it all! May is going to be beautifully EPIC!