Hi Lovely Readers,
I found this on beautifybrooke‘s site, and thought it would be fun to answer!
You are welcome to use the tag, too! Hope you like!
- Name a beauty regimen you rarely/never do – Use a cold cream or wash my face every day if there’s no makeup on it. I also no longer use soap on my face, and will use makeup remover cloths or cotton pads with Cetaphil. And I don’t moisturize my face and body as much as I should. Sheer laziness.
- Is washing your brushes something you do regularly? – Yes. I use a makeup brush cloth wipe or spray and clean each time before I use them. The brushes claim they have an antibacterial covering to them, but I still clean them.
- How long will you last with chipped nail polish? – I don’t wear nail polish that often. When I do, it depends on the color. If it’s knock out or cherry/siren red, then I can’t go more than an hour and it has to be fixed otherwise, I remove ALL of it.
- How long do you put off replacing a beauty product before running out, even if you really need it? – I’m fairly new to the makeup world, so I haven’t had the issue of freaking out that my makeup has to be replaced. Most of my reliables are drug store, and easily replaced due to price and readily available everywhere. I also don’t wear makeup every day and don’t go heavy on applying it so I guess it depends on the user as well as the product. Mascara tends to be the one I go oops about and am lazy to replace – I’m still trying products out. Oh, and philosophy’s Hope In A Jar – cuz it’s moisturizing but expensive. I wait for a sale so I buy a big tub – but have gone two -three months without it.
- What’s your worst beauty habit? – Not being organized with my stuff! I just bought a new beauty organizer, so I’m finally putting stuff away and in organized compartments. Procrastinating is the other. Finally, I’m an insomniac so I know that wrecks havoc on my skin and hair.
- How organized is your makeup? – See number 5. Soooo NOT. But now that I’m buying makeup, this former no makeup gal has found herself with a growing makeup cache and it needs to go somewhere. It’s now better organized than it’s been, and I couldn’t be happier!